Forest Green Rovers Football Club (FGRFC) takes great pride in its reputation as a friendly community based football club and values the relationship it has with its staff, members, sponsors, advertisers and supporters.
The Club will make every effort to communicate with all stakeholders and to address any concerns and issues that any individuals or groups may have. This Charter is designed to outline how FGRFC will deliver on this commitment.
This Charter will be reviewed from time to time to ensure that it is kept suitably up to date with regard to any changes to laws, rules or regulations.
- Success on and off-field defined not just by results but also by fair play and enjoyment
- Development of players and youth squad
- Respect and integrity for the game of football, referees and lines people and opposing teams
- Endeavour to keep the negative elements of football out of our club
- Involvement of youth, the elderly, disabled and the disadvantaged etc
- Promotion of health, happiness and other benefits of football (eg no red meat etc)
- Respect to supporters and staff
- Make available our resources and facilities for the betterment of our community
- Environment informs all of our decisions as a club and a business
- We will strive to stay at the cutting edge of environmental awareness in sport
- We aim to deal with our suppliers and business partners ethically and openly
The New Lawn
Opening Times for the Reception at FGR:
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 3.00pm
To find us using a sat nav please use the postcode GL6 0ET.
More information can be found on our stadium finder.